Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Love, twue love, ah, mawwage!!

When my husband and I first got married,  we didn't have a t.v.  I HIGHLY recommend it as we had to talk, play games,  clean house,  and get to know one another.  Then we traded some scuba equipment never used for a t.v. and vcr.  One of the first movies we bought was The Princess Bride.  Oh how we laughed that first night watching it.   The second viewing was even funnier cause I knew some of the lines,  and by the  third viewing I just cracked up,  and then the fourth something happened.  I didn't laugh so hard, or so often.  By the tenth viewing I would walk in the room, see the screen and walk out.  I just couldn't do it.  The movie was ruined.  A few years ago my honey thought the kids could handle the movie now.  And they reacted very much like me.  The first viewing cracked them up.  Or so my honey says.  I honestly couldn't watch it.  I think I had a...meeting, yah, that's it. 

Ok, long intro but you needed back ground for the Mawwage title.  And if you still don't understand,  go rent the movie, pop some popcorn, and have a family movie night.  But only once,  send it back, and DON'T EVER, EVER rent it again.  I'm just sayin'.  

Ok,  we went to a wedding this weekend of my niece.  She is a very talented decorator and chose the colors and do dads herself.  Here are a few pics of the occasion. 
It's really all about the cake...I mean for the kids.  Isn't the table beautiful?

Great looking party.



The cake, again,  cause I am looking through the pics and realized,  my son took most of the pics, and they were of the cake.  I guess he was hungry.  Note to self,  grab the camera and take pics of what I really want to remember.  Cause now I am hankerin' for wedding cake.  HMMM.  I have an anniversary coming up.  Cake anyone?


thanks for reading,

Reb

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Gracie looks just like her momma! I'd love to see more pics...if the rest of the wedding was as pretty as the cake, oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad, no more Princess Bride. :-/

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts, but this is a family blog, so make 'em Rated G! :-) Thanks!