Random and varied thoughts. That's all I have today. So much going on.
1. Two more vomiting bodies here. Is there a disinfectant that's mists like that Glade mister scent thing? We need one in every room, possibly every outlet.
2. Relationships are hard. People can be difficult. I told one of my kids if they didn't want to be part of a family, go find the nearest cave. I will be looking for one tomorrow.
3. Church is amazing. God's people are amazing. Maybe I will just move in at the church.
4. We have a friend whose husband has been gone 5 months and he got to come home on Christmas Day...and we got to cheer him in..on..to..home. It was ffffuuuunnn...but cold.
5. Do I have to have 10 of these thoughts? Can I have so many thoughts that I run out because they are cancelling each other...like positive and negative numbers?
6. I have a rogue thought. I have to start planning school for next week. How..When...What...
7. Our church is beginning work week tomorrow. I don't know whether to feel bad I can't go because of sick kids...or thank the kids.
8. Cancel last statement. I love work week. The food, fellowship, and fun people.
9. We sang a song at church tonight about Jesus being my Peace. I needed it.
10. I am hooked on Cake Boss...but I can only see through season 2 cause that's all my netflix to tv thing has. I want cake all the time now.
thanks for reading,