Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Outdoor showers




Is anyone else thinking of water conservation...since we have a drought going on?!!  I am actually saving water from washing dishes in the sink to pour on my plants.  I just read about putting a bucket in the shower while it is warming up and then pouring that on the plants.  My sister is swimming at the local pool 3 or 4 times a week, and they shower there instead of at home.  HMMM...all good ideas.

Then I began thinking,  why not shower outside?  NOOO, not in the buff..nude...au naturale...in a swimsuit..or something. Not that confident..I mean, NO,  that's not nice!!  I'll figure it out as I go.  Here are some pics of ones I found on the web.  I also pinned some to my Pinterest.
OHHHH

Pinned Image

Simple Outdoor Showers : Outdoors : Home & Garden Television

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Here is a "If I had a million dollars"  version  I love!!



I will let you know what happens.  I would really like it to be moveable.  That way I could water the yard AND clean off the dirt.  I love duel purposes....I think my 13 yr old son needs  a job and this seems right up his alley.  

Have a cool..clean day,

Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, but this is a family blog, so make 'em Rated G! :-) Thanks!