1. I really miss going to the gym 4 days a week. I liked it that I had free babysitting with the kids swimming and I sweated and ran/walked (or should that be walked/ran?). I have only been once this week and I am feeling the need. Is it a sin to work out on Sunday? Can I just say I am going to "glorify God in (my) body" and " I discipline my body"?
2. The one day I did go to the gym, we met my husband up at the library to exchange children. He decided to check out a book but had fines on his card to pay. When he asked what books had been overdue, it seemed he had kept Mrs. Tiggy Winkle and The Enchanted School House out to long. Guess those were a hard read for him.
3. I have watched all 6 episodes of Sarah's Cottage in 2 days. I LOVE that show. I want to be Sarah!! NO, WAIT! Even better, I want Sarah to come fix my house up for one of her shows. I would cook for her and go shopping at antique stores, and probably let her have her say in any room in the house, except my bedroom. I like that room.
This is fuzzy but just click on this link and drool along with me.
5. Today we got 8 eggs. I think we are in business.
6. These little snippets are not snippets. They are more like really long strings that make no connections. Welcome!
7. I have learned so much reading through the One Year Bible. I HIGHLY encourage you to begin, even now, not waiting for January. Just open up the blog and begin. The songs at the end of the blog are wonderful. My thoughts from this week....PRAY! That seems to be the best things to do.
9. My garden is the PITS!!! That three sisters thing and organic thing didn't work this year. My corn has worms, my melons got rot and animals eating them, and my beans have some kind of brown bug. My sweet potato vines are everywhere so I PRAY that that is a good sign. I have gotten 6 tomatoes out of 12 bushes, 3 of which has a worm in them, and my pepper are going nowhere. Maybe I boasted to much about the spring garden. SORRY!!! I am not even posting a pic.
10. Finally, I really didn't think I had 10 things to say. My last is for YOU!! If you read this blog, thank you. If you don't, thank you.
ps. I KNOW I skipped 8, I really didn't have 10 things to say and I hoped you didn't catch it, but who am I kidding. You are very smart, people!! Why don't you write ME a number 8 and tell me something you are thinking or doing!!
8. I did think of an 8. I have a very good friend, an old neighbor, well, a neighbor of old, who is coming to visit from Quito, Equator next week. I. CAN. NOT. WAIT.
11. Have you all seen Swamp People? We are addicted.