1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
I LOVE a good cursive writing. We use Italic handwriting in our homeschool and I only have one child that
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
I LOVE PAPER AND PEN!! I can't even figure out how to put phone numbers on my very basic cell phone that my parents pay for because I really don't want one but they are afraid for me to drive around (we could put a period on that statement but let's go on) without connections.
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
OH MY!! Pictures of course, my pillow (it is VERY difficult to get your pillow just right, and I need my sleep!), and I don't really know. Everything I own came from a used place like Goodwill or a book sale. So I guess it could be replaced. I think the box of notes, letters and pictures the kids have given me over the years. I keep them in the closet and those WOULD be irreplaceable. Ok, that was hard to think through.
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
Can I be a Country Mouse wannabe??? I love the idea, I love playing chicken farmer, and corn farmer, BUT, I grew up City Mouse and love my comforts. Maybe I could half it. 6 months country 6 months city. This is SO confusing.
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
Hands down it would be Amazing Race and I would go on it with my sister. She has the best sense of direction and is pretty practical. I would be adventuresome (ok, well, I DO like to travel and eat new foods!!). But then again, she won't get on an air plane and we can't take a train or drive everywhere. But since we are dreaming..Amazing Race with the greatest
and there you go. A little more about me. Really, you should know me pretty well by now. I would love it if you DO read this, to answer these and send them back. That way I could get to know YOU a little more.
thanks for reading,