Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Out of the mouth of 6 year olds

Big Sis:   "I can handle snake and spiders, but not slugs,  and I just stepped on one.  EWWW!   Abigail:  "I can handle slugs.  I've been handling slugs since, like, forever!  I'll get it for you."


  Mommy:  "What did the three wise men bring to Jesus?"  Abigail:  "I know, I know!   Gold and, let me think....  oh yeah Frankenstein and Murrh!  I knew it!"

Abigail after opening stocking stuffers:  "I can tell this is going to be the best Christmas ever!" 

Doing lots of baking for tomorrow.  Will post Momma Nell's Pound Cake recipe with pics.  Still haven't learned to upload pics,  hopefully next week.  Did I say that last week?  Hope you forgot about it. 

thanks for reading,

Reb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, but this is a family blog, so make 'em Rated G! :-) Thanks!