Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Groupons Deal

This is a quick post.  I get these groupon notices every day in my email.  I delete most because I don't do sky diving or get my pet's hair curled.  Although the chickens would look mighty cute with little bows in their feathers.  Today's deal  I wanted to try.   Here is the link http://www.groupon.com/deals/natures-prime-organic-foods-little-rock?utm_campaign=natures-prime-organic-foods-little-rock&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&c=btn&addx=rebekah@damonsbunch.com&utm_content=little-rock_interleaved_sidebar

It is for trying organic food ...DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR....for $35.   I just want to have something DELIVERED TO MY DOOR!    

thanks for reading,

Reb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts, but this is a family blog, so make 'em Rated G! :-) Thanks!