Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm Drowning!!

As I sat here finishing the last of Upstairs/Downstairs on PBS,   (watching on my netbook as my tv won't pick up pbs but WILL pick up a spanish station, go figure!)  the storms continued around me.   With the pitter patter of drops on the window tickling my ears,  I began to think.

"I'm just a little black rain cloud,  hovering under the honey tree."

"I'm drowning, drowning!!"

"And the rain rain rain came down down down, ..." 

"I'm singing in the rain,  just singing in the rain.."

"For the rain it raineth every day."

And this little song I sang to my children when they were little,  we made it up.  "Listen to the rain it goes pitter patter pitter patter, listen to the rain it goes pitter patter pitter patter."  Hoping to get a single out of that one, but never made it to the studio.  And actually right now, when we listen to the rain it goes "wollup wollup, crash, bang,  bong".

And just for absolute pure enjoyment,  watch this.  My favorite part is where he says the thing about "a little black rain cloud, of course."  It's kindof how I feel about this blog.  It's a little ole blog,  of course!!





Still trying to figure out this blogging thing and my geek squad is asleep.  Sop the picture is tiny and my words are perfectly centered.  Wonderful. 

And because I couldn't stop myself,  here is another one you should watch.  It HAS to make you grin like I did. 


thanks for reading,

Reb


1 comment:

  1. Tut, tut, it looks like rain! (and more rain, and more rain, and more rain). Oh, how I love Winnie.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts, but this is a family blog, so make 'em Rated G! :-) Thanks!