I am a very visual person and love to see photos on others blogs. It helps me understand and FEEL the intention of the blogger.
So....what would I be blogging about if I had a camera?
1. I have a brilliantly dressed Cardinal outside my kitchen window chirping and eating on a window feeder I found at a garage sale last week. I would love to show you but alas...
2. We have added 2 more chickens to the coop. They came from the co-op where there were 10 chicken on Tues and only 2 left by Thur. Something found a fast food chicken eatery close to home. I had to save the last 2.
3. The chickens are growing so quickly. My husband and son built a door over the coop entrance to keep out the "somethings". Wouldn't you love to know the book I got it from and what it looks like?
4. I have "something" hopping around my house today. She is awfully cute. Wish I could show her to you.
5. We made some DELICIOUS choco oatmeal cookies with all Great Value ingredient. You would love to see them, I am sure. NOT that I am pushing Great Value products, but as my son say, "I wish we would buy other products. I don't like the blue and white stuff. Isn't it cheap?"
6. My mom used to make a LOT of my clothes, and I LOVED it. She has so many grandkids she makes things for now, I am usually
7. We have a very full week with school stuff and church stuff and shower stuff and friends over stuff and Easter stuff, but if I don't get a CAMERA SOON you may not see any of it.
8. Why do I feel the need to go on to 10? I think I will stop here. There is more...TRUST ME!
So I will try to take my whining and complaining elsewhere...and appreciate the fact that I can blog. With black and white words. And hope they bring about pictures....IN YOUR MIND!
thanks for reading,
ps. Because I couldn't stand it, I found a picture online of the book I mentioned my husband and son used. But it is only a portion of one. I would love to show you the wonderful illustrations inside..but....