Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

They're Here!!!

                                                                                  Look what came in the mail today.




Can you think what we will be doing all day?  The kids already have chairs surrounding the chickens and are busy naming them. 







I have had the flu all week and an now in the I-am-just-grouchy-and-my-house-looks-like-it-threw-up-on-itself phase.  I am REAL tired of being sick.  Not a good patient.  And the weather is fantastic.  If I could pull myself out of bed and get outside,  I would check on my garden and show you pictures.  Maybe I will send one of the well ones to do it. 

Have a great Friday,


thanks for reading,

Reb



1 comment:

  1. chickens come by mail???
    hope you feel better. in 10 days itll be 6 months of recovery for me

    ReplyDelete

Please share your thoughts, but this is a family blog, so make 'em Rated G! :-) Thanks!